Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Snowy Days

I thought it was crazy that it snowed so much in SG. It was fun for a few days, but I don't like to be cold so I'm glad it doesn't snow all the time. I didn't even know how to drive in it, I really don't think I've really driven in the snow before, I was going like 20 mph =) But we had fun, we got out the sled and found a big hill by our house. Rylie loves the snow, we take her sledding every year and she will stay out in it all day. Kyler on the other hand didn't like it so much and cried. Rylie and I took turns pulling him around on the sled in our backyard, and he didn't know if he should laugh or cry. Usually he loves being outside, and will throw a fit when we go inside, but he didn't mind coming in the house after playing in the snow. -I don't know why I have so much space at the bottom of this post, I couldn't fix it.

I hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas and a happy new year!



The view from our house









































4 comments:

McKinna said...

such cute pics! Glad the snow is over here too- it was beautiful while it lasted, but WAY to cold 4 me!!

JESSICA AND LUCAS NELSON said...

Wasn't the snow so much fun!!! We had a blast too. I want to take Grant to Pine Valley and go sledding he would stay outside all day too! Happy New Year!!

Tarinelli said...

I can't believe it snowed that much in St. George. It almost looks like Logan. Dang! I wanted to move down there to get away from all this snow...

Tammy K said...

It was fun doing lunch!!!

and you're not suppose to look beautiful when you are playing in the snow with your kids...It's a rule!