Sunday, November 30, 2008

What I'm thankful for....

I love this time of year, there's a lot going on everyone seems happy and excited for the holidays, the weather is beautiful (atleast it is in St. George) it's just a great time of year. I feel very blessed, I have so much to be thankful for, here's a few;

Of course Kade and my kids's are first. I don't know what my life would be like without them, but I know it wouldn't be much of a life. I have two of the happiest, funest kids and they always keep us laughing and smiling. And a husband who works so hard for us, and never complains.

I'm thankful that we still have jobs. The way the economy is right now, and the fact that my husband is in construction, I am very greatful that he still has work and a paycheck. I'm also greatful for my job.

I'm thankful for our families. We get so much love and support from our families, and they help us out with our kids a lot. They are the reason I can work. My mom watches my kids on her day off, an so does my mother in law. My kids are so lucky to have such great grandparents, and aunts and unlces who are crazy about them. I'm also thankful for the friendships we have within our families. We truly enjoy our families.

I'm thankful for friends. It's so fun to have friends to hang out with, talk with, go to the park with, to just enjoy life with!

I'm thankful for my freedom, and for the opportunity to live in America. I'm thankful for all those who fought, and are still fighting for our freedoms.

I'm thankful for the gospel in my life. I'm thankful that I can go to church each sunday, and that I can raise my children in the gospel so that they can have a chance in this crazy world.

We all have so much to be greatful for. It's hard not to always be wanting something more. But we are so blessed, and I hope at this time of year we can remember and help those who aren't.
Happy Thanksgiving!

4 comments:

McKinna said...

great list!! ;) Hope you had a great Thanksgiving!!
Hey, email me ur address so I can send u a Christmas card!! (kinna910@yahoo.com) THX!

The Foisy's said...

Amen! Good list! I would be even more grateful if you moved here! Jessica is probably coming so now you have to!

Tammy K said...

dito :)

Tiff and Ryan said...

Meg-you are awesome! That is the neatest most genuine post! I love you so much! You are beautiful! Tiff