Thursday, April 16, 2009

Easter

We had a really nice Easter. On Sat. we went to the city easter egg hunt, but it was raining and cold and over in like 2 seconds, so that was kind of a bummer. But we had another one on Sun at Kade's parents, and my kids got a ton of candy, and so of course they loved it. It's been a tradition for the last few years that my family goes to Kade's family's house for Easter dinner. Our families are really close, and we always have a good time, and it's nice because we get to spend it with both families. My kids did not want to coperate with pictures that day, the older Kyler gets the less pictures I have because he won't sit still long enough.















3 comments:

Lindsey R said...

Awww...Rylie and Kyler look so cute in those pics! I bet they loved hunting for eggs. My lil Colby sure did! Sounds like you guys had a fun easter!

Tarinelli said...

Looks like you guys had fun! It would've been fun to be there... I know your in-laws can cook. At least Riley loves getting her picture taken. She is so cute! Lucky can't wait til they can play again. She loved sleeping over.

McKinna said...

they are so freakin' precious! it is hard to get pics for anything huh!?