Sunday, October 19, 2008

Happy Anniversary!





Preference 2000 (our first date)

Senior Ball 2001

Wedding Pics Oct 19, 2002







Now
It was a fun walk down memory lane doing this post. It's fun that we go back so far together. I can remember the first time I saw Kade, we were in 9th grade. We didn't even talk to each other till Junior year though, we were both shy. But thanks to some friends we started hanging out and that was that. It didn't take me long to realize I loved him, we were young but I knew it was real. I'm so glad we started talking in the halls that day. It's been a crazy road, lots of ups and downs, but I wouldn't trade it for anything. When we were younger, I wouldn't of thought it was possible to love him more, but I do. Watching him grow through the years, and watching him with our kids, it's a whole new kind of love now. Kade I love you, thanks for chooseing me!









5 comments:

Lindsey R said...

Meg, that was the seriously the sweetest post ever! You guys are such a cute couple and make dang cute kids! Happy Anniversary! Love, Lindsey

McKinna said...

Happy Anniversary! ;) I can remember those dances with you guys. that is such a fun post! And your wedding was just beautiful and turned out so perfect! Love you guys!

Shauni Kaye said...

Happy Anniversary Meg! Oh, and Happy late Birthday too. I haven't gotten on here for quite awhile do to not feeling good. I was so bummed too that I wasn't feeling well enough to come to dinner with you guys. I hope you guys had fun. Hopefully next time we can get together. Take care!

Unknown said...

Just wanted to say hello. Found your blog on Christin's. You kids are cute. Happy Anniversary.

The Milne Crew said...

Meg,
First I have to say Happy Anniversary you and Kade are such a cute couple and great friends I am so happy we have you both in our lifes, but I also want to tell you how lucky I am to have you in my life, you have been an amazing friend, you are always there for me, to make me laugh, give me good advice, and listen when I need to shed a tear, I know your there. Oh and to remind me what a looser mom I am for forgeting to take my daughter to preschool!! You have been an amazing friend you do so much for me and my family, my kids absolutly adore you and your Family. Thanks for being a Wonderful friend!!!